Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Kunming




I have decided to write about our Kunming trip since we are going to Kunming again next month. This time, we will go to Dali, Lijiang and Shangrila besides Kunming.

We went to Kunming in December 2004 on a 4 days 3 nights tour.

Day 1

On the day of our arrival, we went to the Xisi Ta and Dongsi Ta. Both were built in the Tang Dynasty. From there we walked to the Ming Dynasty's Golden Horse and Jade Rooster Arches (Jinma Biji). After dinner, we walked to the shopping centre near our hotel.

Day 2

Yuantong Si
Jiu Xiang

Day 3

Stone Forest
Golden Temple
Da Guan Park
Dynamic Yunnan by Yang Liping
Day 4

Western Hills
Luoshiwan

I went with my friends to Kunming on a supposedly business trip in 1994. That was exactly ten years before our visit to Kunming in 2004. Now I look forward to my third visit to this Spring City.

No comments:

Post a Comment